Monday, April 11, 2011

Super busy weekend!

All last week I was at a cancer research conference in Orlando. Most of the time, we were at the Orange County Convention Center (which was ginormous!), but we also had some fun. The girls stayed an extra day to go to Universal Studios. We had a great time! Even talked one of the girls into riding a roller coaster with me :)

I got back on Friday, and we started moving on Saturday. Just a couple loads and cleaning up since it was Bryan's birthday. Bridget and Ryan were in town, and we all went to the Braves game then went back to the house for surprise ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. 


Sunday was spent moving!!! Mom, Dad, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Cindy all came to help pack up the Belhaven house and move us into the new house. With everybody helping, it only took a few hours to get everything unloaded. However... there will be many more hours spent trying to find/place things. I'm still not sure where my bag that I bring to work everyday is! And there are boxes running along every wall. But there's furniture!!!

Alas, in the missing bag is my camera connection. So once I find it, I'll put some pictures up of Orlando and the Braves game!

No comments:

Post a Comment