Monday, March 28, 2011

Seriously neglectful

So I realize (and it has been pointed out to me multiple times over the last week) that I haven't been blogging much, or at all... I've been really busy with work, the house, getting used to being married, etc. Neither one of us has been doing anything to take pictures of, except for the house. But, I want to wait until it's done to post pictures so that there's a really good "before and after" photo going.

This weekend, however, I did something and took pictures!!! My cousin Kristen is due soon with her baby, Tinley Kate. This baby girl is going to be so precious and so spoiled! Here are a few shots from the shower.




Cupcakes from Gigi's. They were so good!!!

Morgan made this banner


Had to have a picture of Dad with a mop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment